Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

My apologies and an HD video;=)

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Saturday 13 February 2010

They say they had sold me a broken computer...actually I am waiting for a new one plus all my precious data recovery! The hard disk was really a disaster, but fortunately the computer-point took all the responsibility this time:=)

In the meanwhile, I've found the latest Anette's performance in HD, enjoy:





Lots of hugs,
Poochie

2 comments

  1. My boyfriends mother was there XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video , it's awesome.
    Anette's voice is great as always....but the voice of that guy ....ehm...doesn't sound good. :/
    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete