Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

Shani's video to Anette

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Monday 19 April 2010

So sweet! I really loved Shani's idea to make such a beautiful video for Anette, this girl is lovely and must say: she created the sweetest message! Come on, guys, let's create your personal youtube video for our fav singer!



Anette Olzon said...

Shani: Hi dear Shani;=) And thanks so very very much for the video;=) That was so nice and so sweet of you and I appreciate it so much! And I must say you look so adorable and nice;=) I will for sure look for those cookies when we come over again and I, like you, long for the next US tour. I have met so nice friends and fans in the US and its always special to sing in the smaller venues we do there. I get closer to the audience and I can see the faces of almost everyone, which is rare in Europe. So thanks again and lots of hugs to you!;=)
14 April 2010 20:03

0 comments