Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

Anette's belly photos and baby gender (female?)

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Friday, 4 June 2010

















Anette Olzon said...

Boo: Hi! Well, I agree that pregnant women can be very beautiful;=) But I have decided not to post anymore photos of me or my belly so I have to disappoint you this time. But the belly is bigger and heavier as it should be;=) Have a nice day!



Also, a fan posted a very nice comment trying to guess the baby's gender;=)
marcela said... Hi, Anette!:)

"Summer might be late but hopefully "she" is here now"? hm, I guess I am paranoic, but doesn't ´this "she" mean your secret hint for the baby's gender?;-)
(you don't have to post this, if I am accidentally right and you don't want everyone to notice:-))


Who knows?

7 comments

  1. I think that she comment was her
    talking about summer and giving it a gender.
    Oh, and if you want something
    about the gender, I blog posted about
    a comment she made to me-

    www.special-kt.tumblr.com

    It's under the post title, Baby Mania.

    Hugs, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter which gender baby will be, but that it will be fine with health and everything. :)

    Hugs, Taja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog comment, Poochie.
    I did reply to it on my blog;=)

    Have a good day!

    Hugs, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    I have searched everywhere after this shirt, someone ..... where can I buy it? please help me!

    Greetings
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Finjaa! Gimme a couple of minutes or maybe more and I will do a search for you...cannot remember where I did find it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finjaa! Done! Here you go and you can choose between black or white: http://www.cafepress.com/+rock_belly_tshirt,334385704 $26.00
    Rock Belly T-Shirt.
    Haha it's funny, it wasn't meant to be advertising but it ended to be like that!

    ReplyDelete