Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

Don't ever give up your dreams

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Tuesday 9 November 2010


Sarah said...

Hey Anette,

I have been rejected from two university music schools this year which is really depressing! I'd just like to ask, have you ever had times where you have been rejected, to do with your singing, and have you ever gotten to the point where you have wondered for a moment if you should give up on your dreams? I'm trying not to think like that because I know it is what I want to do, and no matter how many years it takes I am determined to do it. It does make me wonder if I am actually terrible! But even if I am, it is what I love and I am going to do my best to do it.


Anette Olzon said...

Sarah: Hi! "I can say that it´s been so many "no´s" in my life when it comes to singing that I have been thinking many times that I should just give up. But somewhere deep within me I just havent been able and luckily I finally got to be a full-time singer;=) I have also applied to severeal music schools and gotten rejected so all I can say is: to be a singer you dont need to go to a music school. You can succeed without it if you are determined. So just keep on singing in bands, choirs and maybe enter talent shows etc. Send demos to the record labels. Try and do songs and record. And have fun on the way;=)"

(source: the official Anette Olzon blog)

0 comments