Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

Special guest

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Thursday 25 November 2010


Well, my suspictions about smth going on between Nettan and Alyson Avenue were founded;=)
Anette just wrote:
"Started out with listening to a song I have recorded for Niclas (Alyson avenue) as a tribute for a very loved special person in his life. The song is called Angel and we´ll see how we will get it out but I will tell you when I know. A very slow ballad without drums, bass or anything. Just accoustic guitars and keyboards and my voice. It´s all about the lyrics so then that is just enough."

And we are looking forward to listen to "Angel"!
Have a lovely afternoon,

Poochie

0 comments