Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

Angel

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Thursday 6 January 2011

Today we remember Anette's friend Hanna Ekstrand, who took her life last year.

From Anette's blog you can read beautiful messages dedicated to her and we want to be near to Anette and Hanna's family.
We say a special prayer and hope you dear visitors do the same, so that people going through this pain can find peace sometime.

Niclas of Alyson Avenue has made a song for her called "Angel" where Anette Olzon recorded the vocals. They have created a special page as well.

In the memory of Hanna page

Angel download the song

Music & Words
Niclas Olsson

I wonder where you are tonight - If heaven is your home
It´s so hard to believe - Your memory will never fade away

Somedays it´s like you are here with us
Still waiting for your phonecall - But you won´t no more

I lay awake and watch the shadows at night
Wishing you were here to stay
Now I wish that you could guide us - thru tears and pain and make us smile again - Angel

So many questions unanswered - So many words unsaid
Beautiful is the life you gave - Life we raise in hope to make you proud

I don´t know - how much you´ve paid to live
Still searching for an answer - Only you could give

I lay awake and watch the shadows at night
Wishing you were here to stay
Now I wish that you could guide us - thru tears and pain and make us smile again - Angel

I want to wake up and see that everything´s ok - See the sadness in her eyes fade away - Your presence will remain

I lay awake and watch the shadows at night
Wishing you were here to stay
Now I wish that you could guide us - thru tears and pain and make us smile again - Angel
I hope you´ve found your place in heaven so safe
How could life turn out this way
Now I see clouds that shapes your shadow
In memory to one we loved the most - Angel - Angel

0 comments