Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

Get well soon, Anette!!! ;=(((

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Friday 4 March 2011


""When I stand up, one of Nemos toys are lying on the floor and I dont look down but just start to walk and whip! I slide on this wooden toy box and falls with my legs straight up and my whole body hits the floor so hard.

To keep Nemo safe I hold him up and try to take the fall all by myself. When I fall down I fall on this wooden toy box straight on the side on my ribs. I loose all air and the pain and the sound when I hit the box was horrible. I screamed for so long and it was the worst pain ever felt.

I called to the emergency who told me to get in there.
Already when the doctor saw my ribs she knew it was broken. There´s nothing to do to broken ribs, just painkillers and resting.

So now I am lying here with strong pills and cant do anything.""

There are no sources confirming that, butI believe Nightwish will be forced to postpone the vocal recording that was scheduled for next week:=(((((

Get well soon, Anette!

0 comments