Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

Question to Anette;=)

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Sunday 27 March 2011

Hello Nettan-fans!
This afternoon I though I had to post a little question on our little ladys blog: I had seen some people from our Anettes fanbase wondering how she can handle with the broken rib situation together with the new Nightwish album vocal recordings.
Then I have checked Anette Olzon official blog again and found a kind reply;=)
So, this was my question, followed by Anette's answer:


Poochie said...

Hej Anette <3
have you been trying to sing softly or to sing with the "usual power" the latest week? Have you been exercising with the NW demo only or did you pick a specific "song of the moment"? How does it feel with the muscles, breathing, belting etc.....? Is it a weird sensation, like it is too soon or does it feel all right?

There are at least 5 people from the AOc elite that are wondering how can you cope with this. You would make my/our day answering this questions:=)
We know you can do it!!
Thank you for the reply.

Please, hey hey, don't risk too much with the pressure and listen to Johan;=)
With Love,
Poochie

Anette Olzon said...


Poochie: I have been singing the whole album through today and it feels ok with the pain killers. Since I use my belting on the high notes its easier for me than if I would "scream" full force. And we´ll take the harder songs the days I feel ok in the end if I have pain. Enjoy the evening!

2 comments

  1. Hi Poochie!
    I read your question and Anette's answer on her blog. Anyway thanks for sharing her answer even on AOC!
    Big hug from Italy
    Hep Hep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigitte, Dark Queen: it's my big big pleasure to find your comments here:=)
    I think it's fantastic that she has begun to sing "full voice" - if I understood well, she is actually practicing full voice and not soft voice under the shower!!

    ReplyDelete