Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

11 comments

  1. No words! Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant!Bruno care svaka čast ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song gave me everything I love about Nightwish. Thank you for posting this, Anette, and I look forward to hearing the rest of the album when I buy it! Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:16 pm

    Amazing, when I heard this I realized again why is Nightwish my favoruite band! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing

    Greetings from Ena & Grudge from Official Nightwish Croatia Fansite :)
    http://www.nightwish-croatia.comli.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keiti3:40 pm

    My God,It's beautiful!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:22 pm

    I LOVE IT!!! NIGHTWISH ARE MY GODS AND WILL ALWAYS BE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish At Night4:24 pm

    I LOVE IT!!! NIGHTWISH ARE MY GODS AND WILL ALWAYS BE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete