Motigo Webstats - Free web site statistics Personal homepage website counter
Anette Wolves today?

Anette and Tuomas old interview...explosive

Anette Olzon Central@ Your 1st Source on ex-Nightwish singer Anette // Saturday 28 May 2011

Tonight we are just surfing the YouTube channel, bringing 2007 memories back, watching some Nightwish Anette era interviews.
Found this one where you can hear a loud noise like from fireworks at 3:55, Anette being scared. Just tonight, she writes in her blog:
".....even if I always love spring and summer I have one thing that make me long for autumn already and that is thunder storms.

If I havent told you, I am incredibly terrified and phobic for thunder, big bangs, balloons, gun shots etc and this is a fear that really makes my life much less easy to live. I have tried every therapy there is, hypnose, humbugs and whatever and NOTHING has ever helped.

I have one big wish in my life that would make me feel like the happiest person there is and that is to get rid of my phobia. I might go and try some sort of therapy this summer again, even if I feel I´m forever doomed to have this fear, but I hope someone out there can help me and I´ll search to find him/her;=) "


1 comment

  1. I have always love this interview!! So funny!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete